Sunday, January 16, 2011

PUBES ON UR FACE

Congratulations, this post has made it onto The Best of Tumblr Blog! Trust me, this is big stuff right here. Found on the blog of retrysix
Follow | Facebook Like It




WHEN I SEE THE GIRL I HATE
I’m like
But then she walks over and starts a conversation and I’m like
But the whole time I’m thinking
Then she finally walks away and I’m like
Then I see her talking to my boyfriend and I’m like
So I knock that bitch the fuck out and walk away like
Then the next day she comes up to me and apologizing like
And I’m like



WHEN I SEE MY EX 
I’m all like
He’s like
Then he walks off and I’m like
I see him and his new girlfriend and I’m like
Then she tries to start a conversation with me in front of her I’m like
In my head I’m like
She walks off then he walks off with her and he turns around be like
Then I’m just sitting there like

THE MAIN REASON WHY I HATE PIGEONS
image

Congratulations, this post has made it onto The Best of Tumblr Blog! Trust me, this is big stuff right here. Found on the blog of theyreonlychasingsafety
Submitted by urrby
Follow | Facebook Like It

Congratulations, this post has made it onto The Best of Tumblr Blog! Trust me, this is big stuff right here. Found on the blog of subfocus
Follow | Facebook Like It
TAKE UR HANDS OFF MY TITS BIATCH

No comments:

Post a Comment